I felt the need to grab my latest "journal" of sorts and make a list of the most important things in my life, as a reminder to myself that these are the only things I need in life. (And though that saying about having to die and pay taxes also came to mind, I'm officially deeming it irrelevant... more on that later.) Once I made the list, I thought it was worth sharing. And that, simply, is what prompted a new blog.
The little yellow notebook acting as my latest journal, started as a notebook for work. After my internship ended it quickly became a place to jot down ideas for the bar we're planning, (that will open years down the road of course,) and now it has that list of the most important things in life. You see, I have lots of these "journals." I love having pages full of sporadic and necessary reminders and realizations, but perhaps these "spiritual" reflections deserve their own space. Perhaps they're worth sharing, and perhaps not. But hey, whatever keeps me writing, right? So here, is my list:
-God
-Family- immediate and extended
-Good, true friends
-Soulmates (they know who they are)
-Faith
-Hope (I made a note to myself to marinate on this one)
-Prayer
-Love
Sure it's a pretty run of the mill list, but I wrote it because I needed the reminder, as many of us often do. So from here on out, I'll be keeping up to date with my spiritual reminders, realizations, and reflections. Check this blog out if you ever feel like you need the reminder too.
No comments:
Post a Comment